10 uur training: Yoga Nidra with Moena
10 UUR TRAINING: YOGA NIDRA WITH MOENA
The Art of Relaxation : submitting to a state of deeper awareness
Yoga Nidra (or Yogic Sleep practise) means sleep with a trace of awareness. It is a state of mind between wakefulness and dream, as well as a technique to awaken divine faculties. The awakening and elevation of Kundalini energy and observation of the subtle sheets of the body is part of our practise.
We will gain knowledge about our sleep, dreams, controlling centres of the brain and discover the benefits for students with:
- psychosomatic diseases
- cardiovasculair diseases
During the practise of Nidra our consciousness travels from one layer of consciousness to another.
During this Advanced Module we will explore Yoga Nidra with:
- process of Pratyahara (withdrawing of senses)
- rotation of consciousness (focus on different parts of the body in a systematic order)
- awareness of breath
- observation feelings and sensations
What will you learn?
- to experience holistic healing of Body-Mind-Heart
- to renew the sense of deep Relaxation, Vitality and Motivation for life
- to train the step by step systematic and scientific procedure of Yoga Nidra practice
- how to direct your energy & intelligence towards self-awakening and expansion of consciousness
- to explore finding profound transformation in your life
Feel welcome to join our safe space! Due to Covid-19 regulations, cues from the teacher will only be conveyed verbally. We make sure it's well ventilated by keeping our windows open, so please take something warm with you! There could be a light breeze. Keep warm and stay mindfull! Namasté, Team De Nieuwe Yogaschool.
This workshop will be offered in English.
Date: Friday the 22nd of January 2021
Time: 10.00 - 18.00 hr
Place: Amsterdam, De Nieuwe Yogaschool